It’s the 4th of July weekend, and I’d like to take this time to wish all of our readers a Happy Independence Day. It’s been a good first week online and I plan on publishing a new post on Tuesday. Until then, I think it’s important to remember what Freedom Weekend is about on both sides of the border. On Canada Day, we shared a clip of Mark Donnelly. For the 4th, we’re proud to share this clip of the Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins’ own Rene Rancourt singing the Star Spangled Banner.
Search The Site
- RT @UHhospitals: Chef @WolfgangBuzz visits Cleveland for #FiveStarSensation, helps raise over $2 million for UH Seidman Cancer Center http:… 1 day ago
- Iron Chef Michael Symon finds Detroit hits the spot for eateries via @crainsdetroit crainsdetroit.com/article/201306… 2 days ago
- @ChefMarkPeel So nice to have met you at #fivestarsensation. The granita and duck were amazing. Thanks for supporting @UHhospitals! 4 days ago
- @PuddinNYC So great to have tried your puddings at #fivestarsensation. It was our fav dessert! Thanks for supporting @UHhospitals! 4 days ago
- RT @awfulannouncing: Why yes, ESPN did run a promo for the Stanley Cup Finals on NBCSN. bit.ly/166idgY (h/t @bubbaprog) 4 days ago