The folks at College Hockey, Inc. are dealing with plenty of issues. CHI’s job is to market NCAA ice hockey and for the most part, it has succeeded. Since the quasi-lobbying group’s founding, college hockey has seen growth in virtually all facets. Even with that, college hockey is now at a crossroads. The folks at the Big Ten have decided to start their own hockey conference, and while on paper, that’s a good thing, especially for TV purposes, it’s also leading to an upheaval of several conferences and that instability may be sending players to the Canadian Hockey League just as college hockey is on the brink of signing a major broadcast deal with Versus.
Search The Site
- @TheDalyPlanet You're correct. Ratings double when its on post NHL but that's not saying much. Supposedly Briggs will be used on a new show 6 days ago
- @TheDalyPlanet Crossover is back on Mon. Took the last few weeks off for cycling so good time to retool. 6 days ago
- @TheDalyPlanet nope. Daily at 5pm. Right before Crossover. 6 days ago
- @TheDalyPlanet Kuselias is still there. Hosts Pro Football Talk with Florio. 6 days ago
- A Punjabi Broadcast Draws In New Hockey Fans nyti.ms/11ZsQ1o 3 weeks ago